The Doctor Office Special!

Help your doctor or dentist office stand out from all the others!

Would you like to cater to your smallest customers without drastic changes or expensive re-decorating?

I can create a wonderful area in your office that will delight all children – making them feel welcome and excited to return.

I paint murals for children and will make a room, a corner, or even a bathroom in your place of business extra special, and I can do so for around $400.00 (can be less or more, depending on the size of area you want done!)

See my contact information below. I look forward to talking to you.


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rounds

One of my little ones used to call circles, "rounds"! Makes me smile every time I think about that. Having kids lets us REALLY participate in the circle of life! Seeing the next generation - the ones that will take our place when our time is dimming - grow and learn and become has to be the most exciting adventure!

This post is for those who love "rounds!"


design mom via Design Sponge. The link to Design Sponge will take you to the post that includes directions on making this upholstered bed! Cheap! Awesome.


I just love fun ceilings! They aren't much fun to paint, but the payoff is HUGE!
HGTV Rate My Space


homedesigning.com


sprout style


Such a pretty room. (I really like pink!) living with lindsay


Another gorgeous ceiling! The sparse dots on the wall are perfect!

Parents.com


HGTV Rate My Space


Some one has a lot of patience when it comes to painting! I imagine those circles took forever to create! HGTV Rate My Space


Circle sticky chalkboards - any kid would love to use these, I'm sure.
simply lovely



living etc.


Circle theme to the extreme - even a round bed!!!
living etc.



Modern Nursery via desire to inspire


Domino


Hagen's Shared Bedroom via Ohdeedoh


One of the rooms in Mylie Cyrus' suite! I could live in it!
via In Style



ohdeedoh



ivillage



project nursery using Stamping Up stamps! Wonderful color combo.


BHG



houzz


home-dzine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments family friendly.