The Doctor Office Special!

Help your doctor or dentist office stand out from all the others!

Would you like to cater to your smallest customers without drastic changes or expensive re-decorating?

I can create a wonderful area in your office that will delight all children – making them feel welcome and excited to return.

I paint murals for children and will make a room, a corner, or even a bathroom in your place of business extra special, and I can do so for around $400.00 (can be less or more, depending on the size of area you want done!)

See my contact information below. I look forward to talking to you.


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ABC's

Words on Walls...how I love them so. They are especially great in a baby's room: use your favorite phrase or the baby's name. After spending months laboring over what your little cherub's name will be, it is wonderful to see that name every time you enter the nursery.










I love this picture! Go ahead and just write on that wall. Craft stores sell paint markers that I use in my murals all the time. If you don't like how it turns out or if you get sick of it after a while, that's OK: Its just paint and a can of primer can erase these words!


Ruby Press Blog


desire to inspire



A mural is always best (my opinion:)) But you can have words on your walls without a paintbrush ever coming near them!


Customized name plaques can be found at many online children's decor stores like Posh Tots. Go ahead and spend some time looking at all the art work there- lots of fun!





these letters are great - look how cute and intricately they are painted. I would REALLY love them if they were 4x the size for a bigger impact (and that is why I painted my daughters name in a huge font directly on the wall. But, sadly we moved right after I painted them and I couldn't take her name with us) So, there is a definite benefit of these wall letters!



You can always have a craft day and paint your own. These wooden letters can be found here.


Or run to Michael's (with a 40% off coupon in tow, of coarse) and buy some canvas and paint your child's name - all on one large canvas or with each letter on it's own.

ohdeedoh








Fantastic! project nursery





A really cool way to add ABC's to your walls, without paint, is with vinyl lettering. Here you can purchase custom words for your rooms using any font, color, and size you like. Best of all the vinyl is easy to put on and easy to remove.


More cool vinyl: This gorgeous green room comes from Harmonie interieure. Check out the website for lots of great ways to add words to your walls.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. We love seeing great projects like this using wooden letters.

    CustomWoodenLetters.com

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments family friendly.