The Doctor Office Special!

Help your doctor or dentist office stand out from all the others!

Would you like to cater to your smallest customers without drastic changes or expensive re-decorating?

I can create a wonderful area in your office that will delight all children – making them feel welcome and excited to return.

I paint murals for children and will make a room, a corner, or even a bathroom in your place of business extra special, and I can do so for around $400.00 (can be less or more, depending on the size of area you want done!)

See my contact information below. I look forward to talking to you.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trees

Tree murals are a common request for muralists. I've done lots (most of my pics were lost when my computer crashed years ago. Too tragic to talk about!) and my favorite was a grand purple tree I painted in an alphabet nursery.

Here are some great tree ideas for your room of wonder.




via the wonderful blog, designsponge.


These trees used for holiday decorations could be tweeked to become great decor for a child's room.

I can imagine a tree silhouette like this one out of paper - or paint - in a child's space. How cute would it be to then "hang" silhouettes of family members and/or pets on the tree?!!
From BHG

This tree, used as a Christmas Tree here, would be awesome in a room any time of year. It would be so cute to hang bright animals, toys, shapes on the tree. It could become a huge mobile for baby, probably wouldn't work for a destructive toddler, but it could be something fun for an older child to decorate themselves.


I can imagine a ceiling full of these branches for a jungle or forest room.

via partyperfect

Create a 3-D tree like this one from here.


Another pretty silhouette




This really sweet Cherry Blossom Tree comes from the lovely blog, Centsational Girl. There is even a tutorial on how she painted/fabricated this really cute tree. I love the 3-D flowers.


These trees are from BHG Decorating Gallery.








home-dzine


The trees in this room are amazing!


This 3-D tree is really fun! The branches seem to be crafted from silk ivy, but I can't guess how they made the tree trunk. What a great view this baby gets when he/she wakes up in the morning! From HGTV Rate My Space


(none of the above murals are mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments family friendly.