The Doctor Office Special!

Help your doctor or dentist office stand out from all the others!

Would you like to cater to your smallest customers without drastic changes or expensive re-decorating?

I can create a wonderful area in your office that will delight all children – making them feel welcome and excited to return.

I paint murals for children and will make a room, a corner, or even a bathroom in your place of business extra special, and I can do so for around $400.00 (can be less or more, depending on the size of area you want done!)

See my contact information below. I look forward to talking to you.


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wearable Room Decor!

Children's clothes are sometimes so precious, it is a pity to always hide them away in a closet. See how cute they are hung on the wall or a peg or even on a rack for all to see!



This room just may be sans a closet, or maybe the mom couldn't bear to put all this cute clothing behind doors! Houzz

The flag garland above is also really great - what if you made one from the clothes your child has grown out of?!! I love that idea - it just came to me, but I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it! I've always wanted to make quilts out of the kid's old clothes, but who am I kidding? Like that will ever happen!!! Cutting out triangle shapes and attaching them to some kind of rope I can handle!


The little dress hung on the wall is obviously too small for the little girl in the room - maybe it is a special memorial of her younger days! houzz



What a fun, crazy room! Houzz



From ittybittybirdy's photostream


In this room hangs vintage clothing (from baby's Grandpa) and newer clothing. I love it! From A Baby Gardner's Baby Bloggie


BHG


I found the pegs used above at the Land of Nod



from Design Dazzle




via The Suite Life blog. See the link for even more pictures of this really sweet/suite room being created for one very lucky little girl.



Serena and Lily


You could also have a faux-hanging dress on your wall!

Drooz Studio


I've always loved the idea of protecting very special gowns in shadow boxes like this one. What a wonderful heirloom to pass on.





House of Turquoise


More cute hangers!


Rosenberry Rooms


Land of Nod





houzz


parents.com



Even Doll clothes work. HGTV


If not for the pretty dresses hung on the screen in this room, I would never have guessed this is a girls room :)
HGTV


Make Room for Living


House to Home


Take a closer look at the light in this room! Are those barbies? LOVE it!
Desire to Inspire


living etc.


house of turquoise

Painted version...

Mural of children's favorite clothes hanging in a laundry room I painted years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments family friendly.