The Doctor Office Special!

Help your doctor or dentist office stand out from all the others!

Would you like to cater to your smallest customers without drastic changes or expensive re-decorating?

I can create a wonderful area in your office that will delight all children – making them feel welcome and excited to return.

I paint murals for children and will make a room, a corner, or even a bathroom in your place of business extra special, and I can do so for around $400.00 (can be less or more, depending on the size of area you want done!)

See my contact information below. I look forward to talking to you.


Friday, July 10, 2009

Vintage-style Rooms of Wonder

I love things that have a history and a time-worn patina. I love things from past eras - especially the 1920's thru the early 1960's. I love to shop thrift stores, antique and salvage shops, and estate and garage sales! So naturally, vintage decor is what I'm drawn to. The vintage look is perfect for kids rooms because you don't have to worry much about chipped paint, scuff marks, or scratches - these just add more charm! With a vintage look, kids' stuff doesn't always have to be hidden away or perfectly orderly. Toys, photos, and even clothing can be left out as part of the decor!

I hope you enjoy these beautiful rooms with vintage look!


The curtain over the bed would be pretty easy to replicate and would make any little girl feel like a princess. Design Dazzle


I never thought I would like beige for a baby's room, but this room is really sweet. The chandelier is gorgeous and I love the sheer crib skirt. parents.com


What a fantastic vintage playroom. I'm sure happy times are had there!
House to Home


I like how a block of the bold red paint color is painted above the bed to highlight the artwork. Design Dazzle


Another great beige nursery! Who knew? houzz


I love everything about this girl's room - but I wonder how long the bedspread would stay white at my house? houzz



House to Home via House of Turquoise


Better Homes and Gardens

the baby gardner posted pics of this really cute vintage room.

Using pages from old Golden Books as wallpaper is such a wonderful idea!


I want that turquoise chair!



I keep reading that wallpaper is making a comeback, but I was so traumatized by wallpaper the last time it was "in", it may take me awhile to accept it again. This room is cute - maybe the polka dots are paint?!? BHG


I always wanted a big bed like this one when I was little! I again like how the portraits/art above the bed were highlighted - this time by being surrounded with what looks like an old dresser mirror frame. Design Dazzle

These next rooms are from a site that sells all vintage baby stuff!

Vintage Cowboy


Vintage Cupcake


More Vintage Cowboy


Vintage Grace

The Baby Gardner has an entire category dedicated to Vintage Bedrooms and Nurseries. Check it out to see more wonderful pictures from each of these rooms!







Cookie


Vintage car theme from Green Apple Design


See more pics from this room at retro rooms


Interior Designer Nina Schwinghammer via Country Living

This next room is full of vintage treasures!





Stylemaker Kristi Stratton via Country Living








Country Living


New "vintage"!




Pottery Barn


Serena and Lily





Poshtots


Cool vintagy decor like this one can be found at My Retro Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments family friendly.