The Doctor Office Special!

Help your doctor or dentist office stand out from all the others!

Would you like to cater to your smallest customers without drastic changes or expensive re-decorating?

I can create a wonderful area in your office that will delight all children – making them feel welcome and excited to return.

I paint murals for children and will make a room, a corner, or even a bathroom in your place of business extra special, and I can do so for around $400.00 (can be less or more, depending on the size of area you want done!)

See my contact information below. I look forward to talking to you.


Thursday, July 2, 2009

Greens of Summer






Watermelon, zuchinni from the garden, and green grass! These are the greens of summer. Green is probably my favorite color. I'm especially into olive and green apple! Does green work in kid's spaces? You bet.



This argyle nursery comes from Design Dazzle, probably the best kids decor blog. (I found it after I had started this one and nearly gave up mine, it is so fabulous!)



Designed by Emily Estes Baillargeon via Design Dazzle




Pottery Barn Kids



Sillouhette mural painted by someone (not me)with great design ability .



from cribfashion.com



This comes from Better Homes and Gardens. It is obviously a grown-up bed, but this headboard would be sweet in a little girl's room. It looks like it is crafted out of plywood covered with a pretty fabric or maybe paper!



The after from "Before and After of Devins Room" from Design Sponge



Check out the awesome ceiling in this room! From HGTV Rate My Space


A Little Sussy



BHG




from BHG



This site sells 3-6 wall stickers that are cool.



This modern green room comes from Home-Designing.com. I like how clean and serene it feels. Do you think it always looks so? Maybe there are a few kids out there that can keep rooms this neat!




Designers' Portfolia via HGTV. The designer of this room is Lauren Jacobsen



my home ideas


Kid's rooms and stripes go great together. This sweet green and pink room is from Better Homes and Gardens Beautiful Baby Rooms


Limeade from BHG


cool mom picks


modecokids


Design Sprout


Great Green Accessories:




Pottery Barn Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments family friendly.